Friday 29 June 2012

Online organic food from Rajasthan

I came across this website from one of the comments left on our blog, it sells organic food products online and delivers anywhere within India.  I feel the prices are on the expensive side, especially when you compare with Nilgiris organic range of products, but I have not gone through the entire range of products they sell, so if anyone has bought items from them, please give us your feedback in the comments section.






The website is very well designed, and you can feel that whomever is behind this initiative has put their heart in it.

3 comments:

  1. I really like these type of posts which helps us to increase our knowledge. thanks for sharing such an informative post with us. keep on helping us with such a great blogs.

    sources of antioxidants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a regular shopper from morarka organics. As per my experience.. Few products here like wheat chakki aata , wheat flakes and masals are worth buying , they are worth their price and quality is great. But i m disappointed with other daily use products like rice poha and few more which are priced too high and can only be purchased by high income group with money to waste or nri.
    They are careless in delivery. They delivered all my orders to my mom's place which was actually supposed to be delivered to mine and hers separately. They dont have any helpline. I searched for random contacts and they stretched my issue like anythin also blaming me that its my mistake n all. In the end it was not resolved.
    So i cant confidently order nything from this website anymore. If they goof up its permanently insolvable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mona, thank you for the detailed feedback. I am saddened to read of your account because there is a real need to for wholesome food in today's society with many people ready to pay extra for for quality. However, wholesome food is not just about jumping in the organic band wagon, it is also about sincerity and integrity of the people who grow and sell this food. Sadly enough it seems that Morarka does not seem to care much about these later points.

      Delete

Do Please leave your comment as this will help us better understand the need for sustainable transformation in our society.